Call me a grammar snob, but pre-school and preschool mean different things to me. “Pre school” means before school. As in, you’re not doing school yet.
So what do you do all day with your little one? Especially if this little one has unique challenges?
Nurturing the Pre-School Years will answer that question as well as…
- Who was Charlotte Mason?
- How do you nurture your pre-schooler’s mind?
- How do you nurture your pre-schooler’s body?
- How do you nurture your pre-schooler’s soul?
- What should your schedule look like in the early years?
- What do you do when you’re homeschooling bigger kids?
Bonus Material includes…
- Meeting Charlotte Mason: The Great Outdoors
- Suggested Therapies & Resources
- Pre-School Booklist for the Well-Read Child